Ms .45's mp3/bureaucratic/gaming blog.

Monday, October 29, 2007

This Post Has No Title

I was looking for a recipe for a chickpea salad - not that anyone needs a recipe for chickpea salad, and in fact I ended up doing exactly what I was going to do in the first place, which was cut up a stack of crunchy things and pour vinegar over them - when I found the delightful blog Veggie Friendly. Veggie Friendly was originally a restaurant review site, and they do still do them, but the reviewers are currently holidaying in the Middle East and reviewing what they find there. The photos are likely to have you trying to reach into your computer screen. As you would hope from a vegetarian blog, they also have a recipe collection.

It's Nice That is now complementing Drawn! for my daily fix of pretty things to look at and play with.


2 comments:

Veggie Friendly said...

Cheers for mentioning my site! Hope that you enjoyed the chickpea salad.

Anonymous said...

never listen to 365 days without a grubenschnitzel
izruk