Ms .45's mp3/bureaucratic/gaming blog.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Turkish Sign of the Cow

Turkish women attempt to increase their parliamentary representation.

I wish them well, but what I really want to know is: what the hell is this woman doing?



I'm gonna take a punt and guess that a devout veiled Muslim lady isn't calling on our semi-inflated dark lord to support the women's parliamentary bid, but then I'm not sure that she's calling on the support of Lita Ford, Joan Jett, Pink et al (although that would be kinda cool). I've heard that the "horned hand" gesture is to ward off "the evil eye" - is it a hope for good luck in this context?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
The sign she makes is the one of "gray wolfes", its a political right wing movement/filosofy.

So, before posting pictures without copyright (by the way i have reported your site to TT news agency for stealing photos)
So expect a big bill :D !!!

I have "saved" the screen incase you take off the picture. so u dont get away with it!

Regards from another Gray Wolf!

p.s. OUT WITH ALL INFECTIONS IN SOCIETY LIKE YOU! out out out !!