GG Allin, Bite It You Scum
This is a disappointingly sedate piece of video, but I guess Download.com can hardly show someone covered in their own blood and shit.
Apparently you can't make someone's brains explode by voicing terrible musical opinions. (From indietits.com. Here's one for anyone who's come to this site from Cityflirting.)
Synapse was a magazine published in the mid-1970s, devoted to the new, exciting possibilities of the synthesiser. Now, former editor Cynthia Webster brings you Synapse in high-quality GIF to enjoy. For example:
- Interviews with Karlheinz Stockhausen and Bob Moog
- Reviews of DEVO and Captain Beefheart performances
- Synthesisers on the Eco-Front - saving the whales through boop-boop noises.
- How to interface with your synth via something that isn't a keyboard (choice quote: "Of course, an acoustic instrument must be electrified, whether with a microphone or better yet, a pickup such as a Barcus-Berry or Frap, and this goes for instruments that are not normally amplified such as jackhammers and electric toothbrushes.")
- Playing Music with Calculators
Work yourself up into a nerdy frenzy with interviews, product reviews of what are now antiques, and how-to's that shouldn't even be contemplated by decent people. Synapse magazine - do yourself a favour.